I really wish I could fly. I want to be high up in the sky, away from all the hussle and bussle of everything going on at ground level. I want to feel the wind rushing by on all sides of my body, supporting me, lifting me higher. I want to feel weightless. I would rest high up in the trees. At the top of the trees, very few could disturb me. I could see all that is going on below for miles. When I am ready, I would take to the air again and find some place new.
Perhaps I would give you a visit once in a while. Just don't expect to see me around all the time.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Kim! First off.. sorry I never got to texting/calling you to hang out.. Life got real busy with work and Cayden and just life.. I regret not calling immensely!! I miss you... Second.. Fiance?? Who is this? :) Details woman! email me! ajbensonfamily06@hotmail.com
Post a Comment