Monday, July 28, 2008

I kid you not.

Of all things, I kid you not on this one. Baby deer. Running free on the BYU campus. So cute. So unexpected.

I love working at 7am for this reason. It seems all the crazy little unexpected things happen early in the morning. Plus, the weather is better (won't be in the wintertime though :-/ ), and all is far more calm.

Yes, there was a baby deer running around campus this morning. At first I thought it was some rather strange dog. Then I realized it was a deer. What was it doing all the way out here? I don't know. Where was its mother? Is this common? I don't know. I only know one thing for certain: it was SO cute.

=)

It completely made my day.

Thank you, kind deer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is irregular only for the season.