Monday, May 23, 2011

Guard Dog Trixie

Last week, I was at my Mom's house again watching a movie. Trixie was walking around on the couches when suddenly, she noticed someone outside. She started barking and growling frantically. I looked out the window and there was nobody there. She was barking at her own reflection! My sister would let her own reflection in and out of the window, and this drove Trixie even more crazy. I think she barked at the "intruders" for ten to fifteen minutes before she got tired and gave it up.

So cute!


You know who else is a good guard dog?


Our Blondie. :)


(Perhaps a little too good though, if you know what I mean. She lets us know when even our neighbor has a visitor or the dog down the street is barking.)

I guess you could say that my husband is a pretty good guard dog, too.

No comments: