Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Kid You Not: Episode III

It's been a while, I know. I seriously see crazy things all the time, but I never have a moment to record them. It's a shame.

I was walking to school (most strange sightings occur on my way to school... why is this?), when I passed two girls. They both had their hair slicked back in buns. THE HORROR!!!! Just kidding- that's not the bizarre part. As I passed them, they both gave me nervous looks and forced smiles. Then I noticed them....

Two human heads. On posts. One sticking out of each of their backpacks. Don't worry- they were life-sized mannequin heads. I'm sure they were for a dance performance rehearsal or something fun like that. But the sight was slightly disconcerting upon first glance regardless.

Why don't I carry my camera with me at all times?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah you need to take your camera with you!!! :) That's so odd!

Packrat said...

They were probably embarrassed, but what a shock for you!

MacKenzie said...

I have to agree completely - I always saw the most bizarre things while walking to school. Maybe the reason is you aren't technically anywhere. You're in limbo, between destinations, not yet arrived. Therefore, obviously no one can see you (or so you think); or you have no choice but to look awkward while you prepare for where you are going or finish what you just left. Who knows? Just a thought.

Hope everything is going well.

Second Helpings of Life said...

Mackenzie... that was so profound!!!! :-D