1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle. (So I used my pandora stations...)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"Get-Well Cards"- Connor Oberst
[Only if the intended recipient is, in fact unwell and the ailment is of a physical nature.]
How would you describe yourself?
"ouiji board, ouiji board" -Morrisey
[um... not really. I pick a million songs which suit me better.]
What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Easy/Lucky/Free" -Bright Eyes
[YES!! YES! Finally somone gets me.]
How do you feel today?
"Doin Time" -Sublime
[Not yet... maybe later though. I suppose there is still time. We shall see.]
What is your life’s purpose?
"La Vie en Rose" -Louis Armstrong
[Partial credit.]
What is your motto?
"Want To Know You" -The Memory Band
[Actually.... this is one of them! Yeah! Maybe this thing works after all!]
What do your friends think of you?
"He Knows I'd Love to See Him" -Morrissey
[How am I to truly know. This could be it. What is with all the Morrissey? I only listen to him occasionally... but I'm glad I am now. Good music.]
What do you think of your parents?
"Sideways" -Santana feat. Citizen Cope
[No... I love my parents and respect them. They are not very sideways. ]
What do you think about very often?
"The Secret's in the Telling" -Dashboard Confessional
[hmmm...]
What is 2 + 2?
Memory in the Snow -Michael Gettel
[I like this answer.]
What do you think of your best friend?
"/=/" -Andrew Bird
[I think this fits, as I don't have a very best friend to speak of at the moment. Probably my sisters though... I guess this can fit them.]
What do you think of the person you like?
"Whispering Wind" -Moby
[How strangely accurate.]
What is your life story?
"Free" UPO
[I wish this were so. It is what I want, but I am sorely bound in many ways.]
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Melting Point of Wax" -Thrice
[Yes, on so many levels.]
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Gotta Have You" -the Weepies
[This is the most successful one yet. I love this song and always think of it when I do have a guy that I have particularly strong feelings for (which is not the case now, but every other time in the past).]
What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Time For Livin'" -the Association
[Heeyy... I like this thought!]
What will they play at your funeral?
"I Never Thought I'd Live to Be a Million" -the Moody Blues
[Wow... not bad.]
What is your hobby/interest?
"The Penalty" -Beirut
[Hmm...]
What is your biggest fear?
"Nantes" -Beirut
[What the song discusses is actually probably my worst fear.... right on.]
What is your biggest secret?
"Eleanor Rigby" -the Beatles
[You know... sort of true.]
What do you think of your friends?
"Burn that Broken Bridge" -Iron & Wine and Calexico
[Hm]
What will you post this as?
"Trapeze Swinger" -Iron & Wine
[Aw, one of the best songs ever. Also very befitting such a post.]
I tag: Whomever reads this. It wasn't 100% successful, but it was very fun.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahahahaha mine came out really funny
this is awesome
it was good seeing you today!
Post a Comment